These are indeed uncertain times brought about by the COVID-19 pandemic. Like many others, we are taking each day as it comes.
The health, safety, and well-being of our staff and their families, our customers, and our partners is paramount, and we urge everyone to take all precautions necessary to protect themselves and others as advised by public health authorities.
In light of the realities we’re facing amidst this COVID-19 outbreak, we’re taking proactive measures to do our part to promote safety and do our part to contain the spread of the virus:
- Supporting our employees while they work remotely
- Promoting increased personal hygiene, hand washing, and social distancing
- Heeding warnings against air travel
- Communicating frequently with our customers to ensure projects are continuing to make progress and that projects are operating responsibly and reliably
- Maintaining readiness to respond quickly to worsening or emergency situations
- Increasing on-site safety measures and protocols
- Providing employees with updated information and guidance from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Rescheduling all non-essential business travel
We pride ourselves in our ability to overcome challenges, and it is in difficult times like these that RPCS remains more committed than ever to the safety and health of our employees and business partners, while continuing to provide the quality of service you’ve grown to expect. We’re still working hard, either remotely or on our construction sites, following all guidelines and safety protocols.
Should you have any questions about how we’re responding to the COVID-19 pandemic, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our team at email@example.com.
We are all in this together. Stay safe!