No. 3 INSTALLATION SUBCONTRACTOR
Turnkey design, supply, and installation for utility-scale solar tracker projects nationwide
As the nation’s leading solar contractor, RPCS has enabled large pipelines of projects for developers, EPCs, and municipal utilities across the country.
By absorbing all the custom details, requirements, priorities, and challenges that 1,000-plus unique solar projects presented, RPCS knows how to deliver cost-effective solutions that will result in the highest quality operating assets for solar companies and utilities.
Our solutions-based approach draws from complete technical expertise, total project cost thinking, and a constructability mindset to satisfy the tightest schedules. We are uniquely prepared to facilitate the high volume of projects that have been developed and are scheduled for deployment in the coming years.
OUR TURNKEY APPROACH
- Makes projects simpler
- Leads to faster installation and commissioning
- Brings customers the market’s most reliable and trusted technology in tracking systems at the best total fielded cost offer on the market
VALUE ADD & COMPETITIVE DIFFERENTIATORS
- In-house design and engineering capability
- Material stocking enables control over supply and extends cost control and error reduction
- First to pre-kit tracker; reduces complexity, time, cost, and risk on-site while adding predictability
- Tech enabled processes and workforce
Expert knowledge & support
From irregular boundaries and high security sites to projects built 14 feet above the ground, RPCS understands the intricacies that make projects unique. And with expert knowledge of single axis trackers, your team can execute more projects by relying on the knowledge and support RPCS offers. Rest assured, RPCS optimizes the full potential of your solar project’s footprint.
- Site Layout Optimization
- Solar Tracker Technical Expertise
- Optimized Foundation Design
- Solar Tracker Procurement
- Foundation Post Procurement
Turnkey construction services
RPCS is a fully licensed mechanical and electrical contractor, self-performing work across the country using company-owned equipment and mobile, world-class construction crews. Because RPCS crews exclusively install tracker projects, they're are expertly skilled in the product’s mechanical installation. You can also enjoy peace of mind with RPCS’ 5-year labor warranty upon commissioning of your project.
- Mechanical Installation
- On-Site Project Management
- Foundation Post Installation
- Installation of Solar Tracker & Modules
- Solar Tracker Commissioning