The RPCS Website is intended for users who are at least 16 years of age and no one under the age of 16 may provide any personal information to or on the RPCS Website. We do not knowingly allow children under 16 years of age to register with, or to provide any personal information to RPCS. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this RPCS Website or on or through any of its features/register on the RPCS Website or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will immediately delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Information collected and voluntarily provided on the RPCS Website.
- Communications via e-mail correspondence, text or other electronic messages while corresponding with the RPCS Website.
- Interactions with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services, if those applications or advertising include links to this policy.
Information collected and methods of collection
We collect several types of information from and about users of our RPCS Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, job title, location or ANY OTHER INFORMATION THE WEBSITE COLLECTS THAT IS DEFINED AS PERSONAL OR PERSONALLY IDENTIFIABLE INFORMATION UNDER AN APPLICABLE LAW (“personal information”);
- that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, such as IP addresses, web behavior, general location; and/or anything else that is automatically collected by Google services including Google Analytics (details below);
- about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our RPCS Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
The information we collect on or through the RPCS Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our RPCS Website. This includes information provided at the time of requesting quotes, information (including case studies, other reference material or general informational inquiries) or services or in the Contact Us form. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our RPCS Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Your search queries on the RPCS Website.
Information Collected Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our RPCS Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our RPCS Website, including traffic data, location data, logs and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the RPCS Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
We, through our third-party partner, Google, also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). Click here for information about a tool that Google provides to allow you to opt out of behavioral tracking. The information we collect automatically may include personal information. It helps us to improve our RPCS Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to the RPCS Website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies: Certain features of the RPCS Website may use local stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from, and on our RPCS Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies. For information about managing your privacy and security settings for Flash cookies, see Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information below.
How we use your information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present the RPCS Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To notify you about changes to the RPCS Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please utilize the unsubscribe link included in any marketing emails or send us an email asking to be removed from our marketing or sales distribution lists to email@example.com.
Disclosure of your Information
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of RPCS’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by RPCS about our RPCS Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of RPCS, our customers, or others.
This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices about how we use and disclose your information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
- Advertising and Promotional Offers from RPCS: If you do not wish to have your email address/contact information used by RPCS to promote our own or third parties’ products or services, you can opt-out by checking the relevant box located on the form on which we collect your data or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to firstname.lastname@example.org. If we have sent you a promotional email, you may send us a return email asking to be omitted from future email distributions. This opt out does not apply to information provided to RPCS as a result of a product purchase, warranty registration, product service experience or other transactions.
- We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (”NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Information that is collected by third parties, (i.e. Google,) is securely stored according to their policies and procedures. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Although we do our best to protect your personal information and access to RPCS’ resources is only possible via secured, SSL (HTTPS) connection that encrypts all data in transit, it is impossible to guarantee as the internet is inherently unsecured. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the RPCS Website.
Links to other websites
The RPCS Website may contain links to other third-party, non-RPCS websites. RPCS neither controls nor assumes responsibility for the content, security, or the privacy policies and/or practices on those web sites. RPCS encourages you to read the privacy policies posted on those websites to determine how your personal information is used and protected.
At first instance, privacy complaints should be directed to email@example.com. If you are not satisfied with our resolution of your complaint you may refer your unresolved Privacy Shield complaints to JAMS, an alternative dispute resolution provider located in the United States. If you do not receive timely acknowledgment of your complaint from us, or if we have not addressed your complaint to your satisfaction, please contact or visit https://www.jamsadr.com/submit/ for more information or to file a complaint.
Your California privacy rights
California law may provide you with additional rights regarding our use of your personal information. To learn more about your California privacy rights, visit the California Attorney General’s website regarding the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA).
Accessing and correcting your information
You may send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We reserve the right to decline a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
Effective October 20, 2020