Our commitment to solving problems for the solar market has never changed.
In 2014, the founding team of RPCS launched an innovative business model offering the first turnkey solar tracker solution on the market and providing world-class support to projects across the country. Since then, RPCS has grown into the leading equipment distributor and solutions provider serving the utility-scale solar market.
Since its inception, RPCS has delivered results to customers on both individual projects and across national portfolios. Headquartered in Monterey, California, RPCS maintains facilities in California, Mississippi, Kentucky, Atlanta, and Florida, with projects completed and underway throughout the United States and Canada.
- Eben Russell founds RP Construction Services, Inc. to bring solar trackers to the emerging DG market
- RPCS gives early-stage commitments for design, budgeting, scheduling and workmanship guarantees
RPCS Becomes the Leading Expert and Service Provider for Tracking Technology
- 85% market share 2018-2020
- Emerging market needs solutions and services
- Establish national mobile workforce to accelerate solar deployment
- Onboard key players; Offer single scope work to alleviate pressure under tight schedules
- Design-build expertise allows for supply scalability
- Streamline formula for project delivery
- Increased customer base and continue long-term relationships
- Named Inc. 5000 Company; No. 10 solar contractor in the US
- 900+ projects, 2.5GW completed
- Resume and reputation for safety, quality, reliability
- Partnerships span all US regions and into Canada, and deep pipelines
- RPCS opens a new sales and marketing operations office in Tampa, Florida
- RPCS achieves 4GW and 1,000+ project milestone
RPCS becomes part of the Quanta Services family of companies
- RPCS becomes an independent operating unit under Quanta Services
- RPCS opens distribution and logistics facility in Brooks, Kentucky
- Quanta Services Named the No. 1 solar contractor in the U.S., an achievement made possible by the collaborative work of three Quanta operating companies: Blattner Company, RPCS, and The Ryan Company
- RPCS establishes vendor relationship to Nextracker, the global market leader in solar trackers